Monday, November 16, 2009

You all know how I feel about Monday, so I won't bore you with my dislike of the day :)

But I made it to work and it' hasn't been too bad.

I've been working on getting registered for school. Can I just tell you what a pain it is? I realize school is about learning, but if you graduate is also means you earned a degree in riding the admin. dept. OH MY GOSH! Getting things done is like pulling my wisdom teeth. They are the most helpless people ever. I just have to remember that it all comes together no matter how frustrating. Perhaps I will be going to school in January.

Don't you just love jelly means? I want to know how they make the flavors taste so real. Like pear? I might as well sprinkle them over my cottage cheese in the morning :) I'm a big fan of buttered popcorn, cantaloupe, caramel apple, and sadly I do enjoy a coffee flavor every once in awhile. Jelly beans remind me of Harry Potter's Berti Botts of Every Flavor. I was never brave enough to try them, but as I had a variety of jelly beans on my desk this afternoon I had no clue what they were and I kind-of enjoyed the chance.

Did you know Monday is almost over? Yep, only 45 min. and FHE :)

Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers