So I was finally able to register for classes, that's a good thing. Here's the list for next semester-but I'm thinking of dropping my Phil class. We'll see. But I'm just excited to get back in the ropes and finish. I will have been out of school for almost 2 years-WOW.
Philosophy 2050
American Government
Intro to Social Work
Sociology of the Family
Marriage relationships
Personal Health and Wellness
Pear of Great Price
Know what else I'll be grateful for? Having a job where I am not the grunt worker and mindless slave. Today just convinced me of that as I'm talked to like a baby. Don't get me wrong, this will do until I graduate college. But the light at the end of the tunnel is sure nice right now.
But onto happier things...today I went to the gym and was able to run for quite awhile. I won't tell you how long, but let's just say longer than I have before :) I am love being inspired and the feeling of doing better. Isn't change amazing? It always reminds me of the scripture in Ether "weak things to be made strong". But these women are from my favorite show Biggest Loser(I could only find 1 picture). They each have an amazing story, but most of all they did it. And I'm doing it too! Check out Abby and Rebecca in this season to see before and after.

P.S. Did you know Rebecca is becoming one of my favorite names? I've known 2 very amazing Rebecca's-I might just name one of my children that. Just an FYI
Good job on your running! Did you know that my parents thought about naming me Rebecca? It was between that and Megan, and they said I looked more like a Megan, so...here I am! haha But it is a nice name.
ReplyDelete