Tuesday, November 24, 2009



What a fun evening I had! Living in the populated area of Utah does have its advantages! I got to spend a wonderful night with two of my old roommates. I haven't seen one of them since my last semester in 07-ya that's awhile. We went to Carrabba's and had a scrumptious meal all while talking the night away. We talked about everyone's boys, work, school, you know-the works. They are both dating wonderful people and will soon have some news for me I think :) I'm just going to say it, I'll be to your weddings I promise!

I just love catching up with old friends. I've decided I'm a big "friend" person. I love being good friends to others, but I also love when people are wonderful friends to me. I know lots of people, but there are just a small group of people I will always love and we can get together every few years or call yearly and it's as if we talk all the time. We can pick up from where we left off and chat the night away. That is a true friend.

We took a love quiz from a book they brought and it was funny to see the results. This quiz was supposed to tell you what type of love you need out of relationships. Have you ever taken the color personality quiz? Same kind-of thing. My top two ways I need to be loved are words of affirmation and quality time (with the ones I love). It's true, I do love my loved ones. Spending time with them is the best thing I could think of.

So hugs to all my loved ones (even though physical touch was last)

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! You're writing a lot! I can't keep up with you. I think I read about 4 of your posts today. Awesome. Keep it up, I love hearing what's going on with you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers