Man, today was just not my day. I woke up and DID NOT WANT TO GO TO CHURCH! I got ready, but I wore all black-just so people would know I was not happy. My sour mood got me through my first two meetings, but Sacrament changed my heart. I was indeed called to repentance :)
Alma 5:12-35 did it to me.
I felt like a slug, an ungrateful slug at that.
So I came home, took some headache meds, took a nap and then woke up in a much happier mood.
I ended up cooking stew in a pumpkin, homemade rolls, and fresh apple pie for the rest of the afternoon. Yum! Cooking is quite therapeutic for me I've decided. Yep, I even talk to myself. So I cooked away my bad feelings and was back to normal by dinner time.
To top everything off two girls from the ward just dropped off some yummy cookies. How fun is that? I never ever have people stop by for me. How sweet.
So now that it's 7pm I'm back to normal and happy. And no, my favorite animal is not the black widow anymore :)
Ready for a short week? I am!
Gobble Gobble
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(54)
-
▼
November
(10)
- Is celery really what people say it is? That you ...
- What a fun evening I had! Living in the populated ...
- Well it's Monday, and this morning I was ok with t...
- Man, today was just not my day. I woke up and DID...
- Hip Hip Hooray! That's what I thought when I woke...
- You all know how I feel about Monday, so I won't b...
- Sunday's are glorious. Yep that's all there is to...
- Oh glorious Friday! It couldn't have come at a be...
- MINI GOLF!!! Yes, this happens to be the first tim...
- Happy HalLOwEeN!This year since I wasn't home, my ...
-
▼
November
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment