Friday, November 13, 2009

Oh glorious Friday! It couldn't have come at a better time. I woke up and thought, "yes!" I actually woke up with lots of thoughts going through my head. And I thought I'd share some of them since this blog is now going to be for personal use and fun things (since my website's blog is up)....and my brain ramblings. So if any of that sounds interesting to you, continue to read. The fact of the matter is, I love blogs. I love reading blogs. And yes, I do like having my own blog. However sometimes I feel like what I have to say would sound stupid to everyone who read it or perhaps people would just roll their eyes and think I'm stupid. But then I realize it's a blog and you can choose not to read it or not. There are no blog reading rules or even blogs you HAVE to check monthly or you get charged. So if you think I'm stupid just don't add me to your favorites list and I'll just keep rambling.

So from now on you might just get silly random things and of course lots of pictures :)

So the first thing that popped into my head today was my comment on the weather. Looking out my window, I saw my car frosted with snow. Humm...I thought. I don't really like snow (thanks to Rexburg) and usually I'm really upset when it snows. But today the sun persuaded me to be nice. So I threw on my gym cloths and braved the elements-all without one mean comment (or thought). Why is getting ready and going to the gym so hard? I enjoy it while I'm there and LOVE It when I'm done. Humm...at my old gym the sign on the front door said, "know that half the battle is showing up." I always liked that.

I also woke up feeling extremely proud of myself for being social this week. For those that know me, I really struggle with new groups of people. I tend to hid in the corner and leave early. Well this week I pushed myself and attended FHE, institute, and dinner with some of the ward girls. That is a lot for me. But the good news is I liked it. I really do like my ward-what a blessing.

Last thing-since work has been slow this week I've been able to read from the conference Ensign. WOW, so much good info. Of course it all comes of of love, but as I've been reading it's really been a call to do much better than we are doing now. There are so many things I want to share, but I don't think it will make much sense unless you read the whole thing. So let me recommend two talks that really got me fired up. First, President Uchtdorf and second, Sis. Julie B. Beck See if you just don't love them!

That's all for now.

~Ta ta

3 comments:

  1. so....do we get to know what your website is? please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ramblings too..... in case you haven't noticed, that's all I do.

    ReplyDelete

Followers