Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday's are glorious. Yep that's all there is to it.

Church was wonderful today. It really made me excited to do missionary work. Lately I have been feeling that things are now black and white. It is now time to choose which side you are on; are you going to stand up and choose to follow God's path or are you going to just be bounced around by the popular ideas? We have a responsibility and are called to finish the gospel work. So what are we doing about it? Well I have not been doing all that I could. So today I got some pass along cards and will be praying for missionary experiences this week. I am ready to stand and be a witness of God and his gospel. This is the only true church. The priesthood has been restored, keys have been given to the proper authority, and we have a living prophet. I know this with all of my heart and can not deny it.

So the question is, what are you going to do?

Let us all stand with our eyes towards the temple, our hands on the iron rod, and our mouths open to call to those we meet on our path. No act of charity will ever be in vain.

2 comments:

Followers