This year since I wasn't home, my Aunt invited me to her house for some fantastic festive spooky partying. Let me tell you, if you ever want to attend an amazing spread full of yummy homemade food-just head on over. It will make you want to never eat again because you will be so fun and satisfied you will just sit on the couch and smile. Every meal was a fall feast. Friday night my grandma did quite the festive spread, complete with pumpkin shaped bread bowls, mummy stuffed bread, and pumpkin dessert. Then Saturday we had homemade butternut squash ravioli and fresh steamed pumpkin juice (like Harry Potter). The pumpkin juice was fresh and light! Perfect!
Think that sounds amazing? Well let me tell you about dinner :) We had freshly made mozzarella eyeballs, spare ribs, mashed potatoes, and fizzy drink. Dessert? We had chocolate fondue with marshmallows, fruit, and pretzels.
After being stuffed to my eyeballs, we dressed up and headed to the ward Trunk-or-Treat. I repented, I used to think it was stupid. But with a 2 year old it's great. "Lots of bucks for little effort" as the mom said. What a fun night. We topped it off with a harry potter movie. Fun stuff.
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures. I realized I didn't take any. What was I thinking? Anyway, I stole them all, thanks! And thanks again for coming! I had so much fun. Great memories!!
ReplyDelete