Holly's fish taco's (to die for)
sushi
fresh oysters...yummmmm
tomato crab soup
good ol' fish and chips
Here were some of our tasty delights!
I love these light fixtures! When I have a beach house, I'm making these!
This was more of a refresher...but I loved the sign. Relax? Ok, twist my arm.
This was probably my favorite meal. We went to this quaint old house and ordered the house specials. I got grilled mahi mahi laying gracefully on a bed of THE BEST fried green tomatoes I've ever had. Can I lay on a bed of FGT?
Oh and dessert was their homemade chocolate turtle cheesecake. Ya, it wasn't very good :) (aka...I'm having it air mailed in for my next birthday).
Well that concludes the food section. The amazing fish and chips we FINALLY found didn't get photographed because well.....we dug right in. Now sitting here I'm really hungry and quite unsatisfied with the beans sitting in my fridge. Can't I have just one more little scallop?
You look positively blissful by that plate of mahi mahi and fried green tomatoes. No, we don't expect an explanation about your food photos...
ReplyDelete