Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh it's been a long time since I've actually WRITTEN.

I wanted to get all those pictures up of my trip. I had so much fun, it was exactly what I needed. A great end to the summer!

Now I feel like summer is officially over. Why? Because school starts this week. I've had such a fun summer that I was sure I'd be ready to hit the books. In fact, weeks ago I was looking forward to school starting. However, today I am not ready. I was able to make one last trip home before the semester ends. I went to the dentist, had a massage, and even got a chiropractor adjustment. Pretty cushy life I lead. My mom sent me home with food, my sisters and I had a good time together, so why am I feeling this way?

Can you believe it's been a year since I moved up here? Time goes quickly. In a year I'll be done with school. That will be a good day for sure.

But now all thoughts are back-to-school related.

What are some good menu ideas for packing lunches?
What books do I need?
What 'First day' outfit should I wear? (why does it matter, I'm in college)
Do I need new pencils?
Am I too old for fruit snacks in my backpack?
Should I go to be early? (wait I already do)

I have a page of stuff I need to get done before school starts. But really, I'd rather just go home and get in my PJ's and forget I have to go. Movie anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling ready. I'm sure it will come. I loved your vacation pictures and stories!! I hadn't read them until this morning. You went crab fishing?!?! Fun stuff. The food looked amazing. I want to go on vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers