Yesterday was the day of days. I mean really, this was a monumental day!
I talked to my academic counselor and guess what? She loves me :) I could have kissed her (ok you get what I mean). I officially have three semesters left. Can you even believe it? This college road has been a long and interesting process. Six years, that's not awful is it? I did take a year + one semester so that makes me feel a little better.
But setting all that aside, I now have my three semesters planned out. It took my counselor like 5 minutes to whip that out and then she hit the "LOCK" button. So everything is set in stone. I will graduate December 2011. That includes my intern and everything. Yes folks, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It's a tangible, doable, goal. I can do three semesters. Piece of cake!
I would appreciate if you marked it on your calendar's now. This will be an event not to miss! I've said this before, this will be the party of a lifetime! Get the grill started (well since it will be in December...maybe we'll have to do an inside grill).
Anywho....there is the good news my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stace, that is awesome! Congrats. You are amazing for plugging through.
ReplyDeleteWooHoo!!!
ReplyDelete