Thursday, April 1, 2010



Ever feel like this?

The weekend is almost here, I can taste it. I have one homework assignment left and I haven't done it because I am struggling with it. I have to write a 5-7 page paper on a piece of social work legislation. Not too bad except...

1) I have no idea what they are saying
2) I don't see any difference in the amended bills
3) How the heck am I to translate it into a paper?

I look at it and get confused and then close the screen because there just isn't any hope.

example

If anyone can figure out how to read this and wants to help me...feel free.

This will be the true test of my BS skills.

Either way, it's almost time for a break. I'm heading up with my friend to my aunts house. Sounds fun huh? I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. Dang. Sounds hard. I'm sorry. What are you going to do????

    ReplyDelete

Followers