Yes, I'm trying to be festive. I don't have the time/skills to make my own cool background, so I had to find a cheesy online. I just can't take the boring plain colors anymore. I just can't!
Things have been the rise. I finally took the time to identify some of my stressors, and I started fixing them. I might have some fun summer job news coming up.
I also was quite surprised yesterday to receive a letter from school saying they think I'm the best student in the world and they'd like to give me half tuition for the next two semesters. Being the kind, nice, humble person that I am I said, "ok, twist my arm". Ok maybe the letter didn't quite read like that, but it was pretty close. Can you believe it? It looks like I might be able to graduate after all. You better believe we're having a big show-down when I graduate. Repeat of my high school graduation party? I think so.
But on a more serious note, I just can't believe how blessed I am. I really am being watched over. Why do I ever doubt?
Well it's my favorite day of the week, yes Thursday is so kind to me because it gives me Friday. And this weekend I have some fun plans with my best friend...we're doing belated b-day celebrations. We're going underwater basket weaving, followed by full body waxing (to get ready for summer), followed by a 5 course meal of assorted tofu. I'm way excited!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
uhhh, we're really doing ALL that?!?! :O you're sure? Really?
ReplyDeleteWow Stace, that's so cool! I'm so proud of you for being the best student in the world:)
ReplyDeleteUnderwater basket weaving???? Full body waxing??? Who are you??? Am I reading the right blog???
ReplyDeleteThat is way exciting news on school tuition! Hooray!!!