What do you get when you add this?
And this....
??????
Humm...I know it's hard. I know, due to stress I have decided to take up drugs
Wrong.
It equals this....
To avoid this turning into a journal entry, I'll just say that today was an answer to prayer. When I woke up and saw the sun shining I literally burst out in song,
The sun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
There'll be sun! Just thinkin' about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs,
and the sorrow 'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day that's gray, and lonely,
I just stick out my chin and Grin, and Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out tomorrow
My only hope and prayer was that today would be better than yesterday. I needed it to be with all my heart.
Well it sure was! So I took a little walk and brought my camera with me.
I really love school. It's turned out to be really good. I love living in Provo. I love learning. I also really love the campus. It's kind-of different than other colleges. Most of the buildings are connected so you technically don't have to step outside if you don't want to (big plus in the winter time). Since all the buildings are connected, all the tops of the buildings have walk-ways. I makes for a wonderful view. Plus I just really love the modern architecture.
So when you have a dark day and it seems like you might not make it, just hold on that tomorrow will be better. Remember that your Heavenly Father knows you and loves you. It has to be better!
Everyone go out and soak in some sun love :)
Are those Pop Rocks? You're awesome!
ReplyDelete