Dear Monday,
Usually we don't get along too well, but today I was ready for you. The fear of the alarm clock, busy school schedule, or lack of pre-cooked healthy meals did not intimidate me. See I had a rejuvenating weekend.
Work went well, in fact nothing bad happened at work. Thank you.
School was ok. My institute class was phenomenal as usual. I'm grateful I can learn.
But one thing...was I meant to be around so many "accidents" today?
#1 I was walking to class and a car almost backed into me, I had to run in order to escape being under the car. That increased my heart rate.
#2 I was walking to a different class and cop cars came speeding towards me (yes I was walking on campus...on the sidewalk). Again, increased heart rate.
#3 I witnessed a motorcycle accident. Someone pulled out of the parking lot and around the corner came a motorcycle-his head went through the window. His bike make a horrible sound and a crash...I knew it wasn't good.
Can I be done with accidents today?
But most of all Monday, I'm grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel a new level of enlightenment (a feeling I can't even begin to describe). I feel happy. My burdens seem lighter. I am overcome with gratitude for all my blessings. I am grateful to be guided daily by the Holy Ghost. I feel like the luckiest girl-this is the happiest I've been in years. Thank you for letting me feel this way.
So Monday, you are forgiven of past experiences and negative stigma's.
Today I am grateful!
Love,
Stace
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rock on Stace! I'm glad life is good for you. That's a great blessing.
ReplyDelete