Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I've hit my wall, it is time for spring!

I have two post I could post but I have been super lazy and haven't posted them. I think the reason is because my blog looks like looming death. Who wants to look at an all black blog? Well I'm board of it. I spent some time playing around with some of the templates and then I even went and looked at the super crafty ones but that's just not me. So I changed the color and we'll see what else I come up with. If I would just take the time I could create a custom banner...Wanna help Sooz?

But until then, here is a change.

TGIW (thank goodness it's Wednesday!)

2 comments:

  1. I like this better than the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the black was hard on my eyes. :o) I would love to help! I haven't been reading or writing or connected to life much lately. But I'm back and I've missed a lot of good reading on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Followers