Monday, February 22, 2010

Well I've been pondering a blogging sabbatical. See the whole 4 people who read my blog...I e-mail/call often enough. So what's the point? I do have stuff I could put on, but I'm kind-of tired of doing that.

Today I have lots of things on my mind...

-moving
-midterms
-Visiting Teaching
-72 hour kits
-hungry stomach
-being a better photographer
-money
-getting old
-meal plan for dinner
-summer job
-having a better week
-temple
-nicer weather

That's a lot to focus on. Has anyone had a horrible last few weeks? I can't concentrate to save my life. I've had zero desire to do anything. I'm bored but don't want to do anything about it. Isn't that strange. What should I do?

I need some friends I think. I go to work, school, and home. I need to be zapped out of my mundane schedule. Humm...

Well at least the sun is shinning.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on this one Stace. First, if the winter would just get over itself i think we could be happier. Second, we need a vacation. Third, keep posting because I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! I especially like the pictures. So don't stop.

    ReplyDelete

Followers