



Happy Halloween!
What a fun weekend I had, this might be my favorite holiday. When I was younger I would throw quite the party each year. But since being in college I haven't really done much. My roommates always dress up cool, but I'm never able to join in. But this year boy oh boy did we go big! My roommates and I dressed up as Roller Derby girls, my roommate was the brains behind it all. Dressing up was never a big deal when I was younger, so I've never really gotten into costumes. But this was so much fun I might have had a change of heart. We all dressed up at went to a party, went to dinner, and got ice cream. It was kind-of fun to be out in public and see that our costumes really were the best. I do have to say that I look pretty hard core :) Don't mess with me!
I love how your nose jewel sparkles in the dimly lit roller rink! Dude! you're triple hard core!
ReplyDelete