
Happy Thanksgiving!
Isn't a little break nice? No school+no work= :)
I was a little disappointed that it was so cold down south, I was really looking forward to not wearing a coat. Oh well. But all in all, it was a nice break. I forget how busy family life can be. Someone is always doing something. I would have been happy just to sleep for the whole break. But alas I was jumped on in the early morning by my younger sisters and stayed up late babysitting a boat (long story).
On the big Thankful day, we all drove down to good ol' Hurricane to enjoy family and LOTS of food. By lots of food, I mean I took one look at it and suddenly wasn't very hungry. When it was pie time, my uncle's magic pie room kept multiplying pies. We ended up with 21 pies folks. It almost worked out to a pie a person. I'm sure they were all good, but I just took my fork and had a few bites and I was good to go.
I think I'm more excited for Christmas this year than ever before. I'm excited for the festivities around town, for the fun activities I will be attending, the lights, homemade marshmallows and hot coco, and lots of Christmas music. I have some fun Christmas projects up my sleeve as well. While I was home, I was able to got get our family Christmas tree with my cute little sisters. After my dad perfected the tree's shape, my sister and I decorated. I just love Christmas Trees!!!
But for now, I am determined to finish out school with a bang. I teach my big program tonight (glad that will be done), and then I have a few more tests and papers and I'm done. I think Thanksgiving charged my battery just enough to finish (thank goodness).
So I think I'm ready to move from November into December. Are we ready for 2011?
I can't believe it's already December!!! Where did the time go??
ReplyDelete