Tuesday, November 16, 2010



You might be at the end of the semester if...

-You wake up in the morning and you're too sore/stiff to move

-You're eating habits consist of string cheese, apples, and the next ward activity

-Your teacher announces a class is canceled and you shout "HALLELUJAH"

-You start keeping track of which classes you've missed in your planner, so you know how many more you can miss

-Your classmate says they spent days on this project and you laugh because you only spent a few hours

-You start sitting in the back of the class because you can't stop coughing, sneezing, and blowing your nose

-You are able to stare off into space for long periods of time

-Your motivation...wait what is motivation?

-You remind yourself that C's get degree's

-You find yourself repeating to yourself "you can do it, you can do it, you can do it"

-Your ability to focus is about as long as a two year old

-You wish you were a bear so you could hibernate until the spring

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. If I can just make it through November I think I will be ok. Until then, it's one foot in front of the other.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. LOVED this. I think what makes it the most funny is that it's so true....

    ReplyDelete

Followers