I'm finally posting pictures of my new residence. This was a labor of love because our internet is deathly slow. But I'm excited to share, so it's worth it.
Welcome to 12 E.
One of the big sellers for me was the backyard. For the summer especially, I wanted to be able to have some grass and....
A garden!!! My roommate Kalli and I spent all day Saturday planting our cute little garden. Right now it looks little, but when we have six zucchini plants producing I don't know if I think it's so cute :)
Here's our retro 80's living room
And our cute yellow, light kitchen. I love my kitchen. The best part? Kalli is a culinary arts major so the kitchen is fully stocked. Notice there are sprouts and basil in the window...that's a first. Usually I'm the weird one :)
And last but not least is my bedroom. It's just a room, but it's minee.
So there you go. My new little house. You will all have to stop by and visit me. You better believe I'm going to have a big 4th BBQ.
How FUN!! The backyard is huge! Is that a trampoline I spy?? There is a lot of hardwood flooring, how nice. It is all so cute. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for pictures!!
Your house is so cute! I want to come see it soon.
ReplyDelete