Friday, May 21, 2010

AHHHHHH!!!! I want some sun and water RIGHT NOW!

I am itching to get some Vitamin D.

My scales are drying up.

I need a slushy.

Laughter.

Tan Lines.

Today I want to buy a season pass to 7 Peaks. I find that rather odd, but I'm changing...right?

Only problem...I don't want to go by myself. Can I convince any of you to come with me? Sooz & fam? Kate? Sisters? Meg? Rach?

We can go around the lazy river as many times as you want :)

PLEASE!!!!

Ok, I'll stop whining. But I would love some company.

Have a great weekend. I'm excited for mine. I hope to have pictures to show this time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I haven't done 7 peaks in ages. I am dying for any kind of fun. I've quilted and weeded and worked until all the fun has been sucked out and I'm just a dry blob of boring. Seriously. I even cried about it the other day. I need a vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll go to 7 peaks...or maybe lagoon? No observation passes though, it's gotta be the real deal. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers