Friday, January 22, 2010

So my last post was somber and serious. Still praying for Haiti though...

But I feel like a gloom has come over my blog so I'll post something new :)

How about a school update? Ok, not to exciting but here goes

I LOVE school. This is an odd sensation because I haven't felt this way for years. So it's totally refreshing to have a good feeling about it. I love my institute class, church history. I am learning so much. I also like my American Government and Health and Wellness (mostly the textbook, my teacher is most suited for elementary school). But I love the campus, the teachers are really interested in the students, and everyone is pretty friendly.

I wish I had a fun picture to post. But I don't.

Tonight I was watching "what not to wear", which happens to be one of my favorite shows. I'm just putting it out there, I would love to be on that show. $5000 are you kidding me? I feel like my wardrobe is boring and compiled of the same three colors. I lack any fun styles or bright colors. Humm....Help Stacey and Clinton. That's right I feel like a hypocrite, advising others on what looks good, but my own closet is horrible. I guess I lack in everyday cloths. I have tons of professional types of things, but I don't have just fun casual shirts. I am loving my new power purple shoes, they give me magical powers. I just need money to fall out of the sky and grant me a new wardrobe.

It's snowing, like really really snowing. I have a photo shot tomorrow and that does not make me happy. The snow is white and boring. And due to the lack of storage space, I do not have a cool collection of chairs. So I am left with white snow. Good thing the people I'm photographing are awesome and full of fun. I'm hoping for some inspiration.

Ok, enough blabbing.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are loving school. What a great way
    to spend your time right now.
    You might find a really good DI for clothes. Lucy and others swear by it. but not the kind of DI we have in Cedar.
    Glad we will see you soon!
    xo mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you about died that your very own mother who can only operate 1 feature on her cell phone posted a blog!
    Just want to blow you mind!
    You are the best!
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Followers