Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Did you ever had dreams when you were a kid of forgetting to get dressed or wearing your underwear on the outside of your cloths?

Well today is the first day of class. It's been almost 2 years since I've been to school, how did time go so quickly? Yesterday as I was walking on campus I felt like I was in 2nd grade again...ok maybe my freshman year of college. I felt nervous, excited,and lost. Going back to school is like riding a bike right? Everyone asks if I'm excited, I would say I'm 50/50. I'm excited to get back and finish my degree, but I do remember all the "fun" it is. I remember late nights, lovely finals week, reading overload, sleep deprivation, etc.

But taking all things into consideration, I think I'm ready to tackle it! Walking on campus yesterday felt good. That is a simple, but comforting feeling. Whenever I walk on SUU's campus I get physically sick to my stomach. So I think it's going to be a good semester. My living arrangements are ideal, I only have 14 credits, and the financial end is working out.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! you did it! You did the first day. That's got to be the hardest part. Well, other than going everyday, doing the homework, taking the tests, but YOU know what I mean :o) You are so brave to hit it again. I love you. I'll email you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Followers