Birthday's are a fun thing, it gives you such a great excuse to eat lots of ice cream and do whatever you want.
To my surprise, my mom and sister came up for the weekend. This is unusual because my mom doesn't get away very often. What a sweet birthday gift, time with my family. Friday night we went out with my roommate and got ice cream. Then Saturday we headed up to Park City to look around and indulge in yummy food.
We made sushi, laughed lots, watched a movie, and decorated my room. I couldn't have asked for anything better!
I had many friends who made my day special as well. My cute roommates decorated the bathroom mirror and even made me a birthday pie. I also got two home made gourmet dinners from other friends. How spoiled am I? I really think birthday week is the way to do it!
Thanks everyone for making my 24 a great day!
One year older ... and wiser. :o) I'm glad you put up pictures of your birthday. Fun fun. Love ya!
ReplyDelete