Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Can I get an amen that it's Wednesday!?!!?!? Four day weekends are nice, but they make me lazy the next week.

But moving on....

I posted new pictures on my photography website...I love them. Check it out here . Speaking of pictures, it's fall now and wouldn't you love to have your family pictures taken?

Last night was one of the most silly (and fun) nights I've had in a long time. You know how in college you're supposed to have all these crazy pictures from all the late night adventures? Well I don't have many of them *fail* because I 1) don't like pics of myself 2) I don't stay out late. But every once in awhile I go along with the fun and last night I was sure glad I did. Our ward put on a Alice in Wonderland tea party and boy was it a hit. They went above and beyond! The decorations felt like I too had fell down the rabbit hole into a wonderland. They had delicious goodies, photo booth, candy galore, and best of all...good company. I in my RED feather boa had a delightful time and it renewed my hope that there are still good single wards out there (and boy is that saying a lot). Perhaps I'll post a picture later of our fun evening!

Oh I could talk about school, but maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Followers