My roommates like to have fancy dinner parties with their old friends. Lucky for me, I live there so I get to attend. Last night was the traditional "Fakesgiving", it's held a month before Thanksgiving. However, there are a few rules:
1. No family
2. No Turkey
3. Everyone must come up with something they are Fakesful for
4. No fall decorations...there has to be green leaves involved
It was a fun evening, full of laughing, slightly bemoaning life, and lots of good food. The menu included roasted brussel sprouts, candied green beans, mashed potatoes, salmon, and a veggie medley. Not to mention a wonderfully delicious peanut butter/chocolate cake.
However, my favorite part might have been the decorations. Don't you feel like you stepped into Martha Stewart? I sure did. I love fancy parties!
Well until next year, HAPPY FAKESGIVING!
It turned out way cute! Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteYou had a chocolate peanut butter cake and didn't tell me?! Sad day. :'(
ReplyDelete