This summer has been probably my favorite. Only working part time, it's allowed me to spend lots more time being a summer bum and playing with friends and family. This weekend happens to be "cousin's party" weekend (more on this later). But before that all goes down, my sister came up to visit me. I am discovering more and more, what a blessing four sister is in my life. Growing up, I thought differently, but now I love them to pieces! A few weeks ago my youngest sister came up and we had lots of fun. This week, it's my sister just younger than me. Since we're close in age we have a different kind of fun. Mostly we like to talk and cook and shop.
And do you know what else? She loves me. She's spoiled me with making her deluxe sushi!!!!
She's my bestest friend in the entire world. We know each other like no one else can, we love each other 110%, and we are there to support no matter what. And even when we think the other is being a dork, we still really love them. That is what sister relationships are right? I'd like to thank my mom...she has lots of sisters and she knew she wanted that for her girls.
Anyways, more on sisters tomorrow. But for now...wish you were here to eat some with us :)
P.S. Do you think we look like sisters?
P.S.S. I just want to make a note that I've been doing much better with posting pics.
P.S.S.S. Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment