I hope you all had a nice break. Monday was a much deserved resting day. Why you may ask? Because we partied on Friday!!!
We all know May is graduation month and this year we had two people in our family graduate. Because they were back to back, I wasn't able to travel down south :( but we did have a fun time with Bri. Turns out I'm the most centrally located in the family, so it was hosted at my house...how fun is that? One reason I choose this house was because I saw it had great potential to be a wonderful party spot (stay tuned for my 4th of July BBQ). I wanted to have it outside, but we won't get into the weather around here. So we moved it inside and it worked wonderfully! I spent all week crafting, planning, calling, and decorating (although you can't tell by the pictures). It was so fun to plan a party for Bri! We had about 30 family members and lots of food!
*I realized that the pictures from his graduation are on my other camera, I'll post those tomorrow. But he was tall and handsome in his suit*
What a fun party you hosted. And have I told you lately that I LOVE your banner!!!
ReplyDelete