Friday, April 23, 2010

As I sit here at work, I gaze out the large window in front of me. It's dark, gray, and drizzling. The weather hasn't made up it's mind, but I guess that's ok. I walked out to my car and it seemed so peaceful. Everyone was still asleep and it was just me and the rain. The clouds were frosting the beautiful mountain tips and it reminded me of China. You know why I like rain? It makes everything so much greener. Even now as I look outside, the trees are so vibrant.

What a perfect day to be home. Home is a good place. It's comfortable, safe, and your space. To get away from the world and the stress, you just go home. Maybe that's why I'm a home body. Most of the time I would rather go to work and school and then come home.

So when I'm in the library doing tests and studying, I won't feel so bad.

Speaking of home, I think I finally found my new home. In fact it's actually a house not an apartment. It has wood floors, a washer/dryer, windows everywhere, and a beautiful light kitchen. Wanna know the best part? It has a backyard. That's right, I will have a place to plant a few garden items. All those years of cursing family gardens and now am planting my own.

Right now I am enjoying this feeling of peace as an answer to prayer. Grateful for spring. Grateful for school. Grateful for who and where I am today. Most of all, grateful that I have a loving Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found a house, I am so jealous of your backyard and that you can plant a garden! You'll have to take pictures of your garden while it is growing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers