Monday, July 6, 2009

This week is my "Inspiration Week." Today I woke up not wanting to face this week, so I decided to put all my energy into looking for the good and being grateful. After thinking for awhile, I decided to use my photography as the way to express my gratitude. I've made a list of things that inspire me and things I am grateful for and I'm going to post something each day.

Today I am grateful for the healthy food of the earth. For years food has been my enemy, but now I am grateful for good nutrition. I took a little field trip to our garden, which is mostly mine. For some reason, this year it's been my little baby. I've enjoyed watching everything grow...the little seeds have made me quite proud.

Also, my sister made my favorite banana crumb muffins. What could be better than that?

I am grateful for the things I have learned and the joy I find in cooking, creating, and feeding my body from a wonderful palette of the fresh summer food.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers