These are some of the I'm grateful for (in no specific order); who inspire, love, and encourage me each step of the way. In part, these people each have made me who I am today. Without their influence in my life I wonder what I'd be missing. I love you all!

For my parents, my #1 life cheerleaders. What would I do without you? Well besides not be here :) I'd not have done half of what I've accomplished.

Miss Dawn-My roommate that saved me my first year of college, taught, loved, and continues to be an inspiration to me. I love your face!

For the mother of this beautiful little girl (sorry I couldn't find a picture you wouldn't kill me for posting). You've been more of a sister than anything. What would I have done without you each step of my life? You'll never know how much I love and appreciate you. We go together like waffles and syrup :)

To my little sister-I'm glad we're finally grown up enough to be friends. Now, to her better half Adam-thanks for making her dreams come true.

These crazy girls-each of you taught me something. Let's never lose touch k? I know you're all doing wonderful things, but let's not lose each other.

My sister who make me laugh and encourage me to be a better example each day.

To best friends and great experiences. Thanks!

And last but not least-my family who is the biggest (really there's a lot of them) support group. Thanks for all the memories, cousin's parties, playhouse hours, and pre-teen chats.
These are just some of the people in my life. It would be impossible to name each person, but know I'm grateful for your influence in my life. You're examples of faith, courage, and optimism. Thanks for taking the time to say hi in my life.
Love you all!
You amaze me. What an honor to be one of the ones you're grateful for. I know I'm surely grateful for you. You are truly an inspiration to me. What a beautiful post. Great pictures! I love the one of your sisters under the deck? Is it? Gorgeous. You rock waffles!!
ReplyDelete