Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I couldn't not post on 1/11/11...hello!!!

After a great break it's back in the groove. School will be busy as usual, but also very exciting.

I fear my poor blog will be neglected this semester. I'm in one of those moods where I think blogging is dumb and that social networking is ruining our social system.

You've all felt it right?

Like why can't we just go visit someone instead of texting them?

Why is a facebook status the expected spot to post exciting news?

We all have busy lives so why do I waste time social networking? Obviously I'm participating in this as I speak...but really. Since my work and school schedule have changed, I don't spend as much time on the computer as I usually would. I used to have a big list of blogs I'd check almost daily...why? Now I realize that was a waste of time.

My goal this year: Spend less time in the virtual world

So there you go. I wasn't expecting to rant about that, but I guess that's what was on my mind.

Let's get together sometime ok?

2 comments:

Followers