Friday, January 28, 2011

School fills my head with lots of thoughts.

Sometimes it's to-do lists, other times its day dreams or traveling adventures.

But sometimes a class discussion will especially grab my attention it will be all I think about for days. Like yesterday in my class we talked about hate crimes in America. When I see things like that I'm convinced I was raised in the most protective bubble-totally unaware of what's happening around me (being sheltered can be a good thing though...). For a minute I was not proud of our American history.

I also think a lot about the future and what I'm to do with myself. I struggle with feelings of inadequacy or not doing enough. I wonder where I'll be in a year and what I should/ought/could be doing. I wonder if I'm preparing myself enough and taking all the opportunities I can.

Here's another class discussion that has eaten my thoughts-dream interpretation and early childhood development (specifically mine).

But don't worry-there is a small area of my brain that thinks of random things like....

my facebook account being hacked

or

when it will finally be warm

will Phil the groundhog see his shadow?

Oh, and here is one more



Tell me this isn't the cutest baby you've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers