Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has gotten all of their shopping done, baked all of their cookies, driven around to see the lights, and atteneded a fun concert. I have done several festive things but I have yet to bake my gingerbread cookies.

Last week I went to the Voice Male conert and then on Saturday I went to Jon Schmidt concert. Music is really a wonderful part of Christmas. I'm kicking myself for not being more active about my own music abilities. Maybe I'll play some when I get home.

I go home on the 24th and will spend Christmas/New Years with my family. I have felt cheated out of some of my traditional celebrations, but I guess that comes with being a grown up. My little sister is patiently waiting to make reindeer food though, so all is not lost.

However, my most exciting new is the progress of my website. It will offically be up and running come January. I will be in school, but I'm hoping to have 2-3 clients a month (so start spreading the word around). I want to send a special shout out to my models from the past several weeks. I had two great girls willing to do some fun shoots with me. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. yay... can't wait to see them I am so excited :) i had so much fun. p.s. i need some bussiness cards of yours so i can put them up at school and pass them out for you :)
    xoxo
    brandi

    ReplyDelete

Followers