Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm alive and yes I am not being dramatic.

I spent a lovely weekend with my aunt and my plan was to come home Monday morning, the weather looked fine, so I didn't worry about it. Well Monday morning came upon us and before we even looked out side my grandma called freaking out. Yes, a blizzard was upon us. I hate driving-ever since my accident a few years ago where I hit black ice and totaled my dad's truck. Hate might not be the right word. It took me months before I would even drive long distances. About a year before I wouldn't have panic attacks. Now several years later I still dislike driving. However, driving in bad weather still about does me in; rain, snow, even in the dark. So with bad weather outside and me having to drive in it-let's just say I was not doing well. My aunt/uncle were going into Provo anyways to get a car (or so they say) so I drove behind them. Were the roads bad? Let's just say if my aunt wasn't in front of my I probably wouldn't have made it. I know it sounds silly but there were several times where my car was fishtailing and my heart started pounding. I was white knuckled the entire trip. The usual 1 hour drive took us 3 hours. When I got home ever muscle in my body tight and my appetite was left somewhere in a snowbank. NOT FUN!

Despite that, the rest of the evening went well ;)

Holiday crafting went quite well. I got my aprons done, New Year's assignments out, marshmallows made, and a few other x-mas gifts done. I cross my heart I will post pictures tonight.

Tonight is Biggest Loser Final! I will be editing pictures while I do it.

Don't die in the snow.

2 comments:

Followers