Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh Fall, I LOVE YOU!

Yes, this is the month I wait for all year! I can list a million things I love about fall...but I'll only share my absolute favorites.

-Sweaters
-waxy leaves
-crisp mornings/evenings
-pumpkins
-Fall apples (because they are much different than apples any other time)
-Corn Mazes
-caramel apples
-Halloween parties
-pumpkin spice candles
-Mountains kissed with color
-Soups
-crafting
-harvesting of gardens
-cheese bread
-warm blankets and a good suspense movie

That's just off the top of my head. I wait patiently all year, as soon as September hits I have a wave of peace come over me....finally I am content. Everything smells better, feels better, and tastes better. I am satisfied. I feel happy!

I know this sounds crazy and even a little dramatic, but I am telling the honest truth. I think being born in this month helps a little, I feel reconnected to the beginning or something.

I truly LOVE FALL!

I have been able to do lots of fun fall things this season, I will post pictures of some of the fun activities later.

But today I am going to soak up the smell, put on a sweater, and enjoy my time of year!







2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Fall is so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck!!! Those pictures are amazing. Wow. I need to go on more walks with you. Oh, by the way. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers