Yes, still no computer. I'm itching so bad to put photos up. I have Amanda's wedding, my friends AMAZING bridals, Mickel family pictures, and pictures of Syd. I'm itching so bad I want to just buy a new computer. It's probably time to replace it. But I really wanted a wide angel lens. Hummmm...
Ok, but the fun news....my website is coming along wonderfully. My web designer (well call him Design Man) Somehow read my mind and then put in on the screen. I'd show you a preview...but I'm going to make you wait. Just know, it's so amazing it makes you not able to sleep at night. You get giddy, excited and can't stop smiling :) Fun stuff! It probably won't be up for awhile though, I'm still building a good portfolio.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(54)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Brian is a friend of our family, I can't believe h...
- Can you tell we had fun?
- Sneak peak because I'm so excited :) Heather was ...
- Amber is one of my good friends from last summer. ...
- Yah for little girls and families! Amy, Logan, Ka...
- FINALLY!So it's been a month, but I finally have A...
- Yes, still no computer. I'm itching so bad to put...
- Well sad news, my computer is still down. It's ki...
- Well, I have lots of pictures to post but I also h...
-
▼
May
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment