Monday, May 11, 2009
Well sad news, my computer is still down. It's killing me! I have some fun pictures to show and even more coming this week. What to do!? I'd really rather not buy a new computer and buy a new wide angle lens instead, but we'll see what happens. Be patient with me (well with my stupid computer). Cross your fingers that it gets fixed this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(54)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Brian is a friend of our family, I can't believe h...
- Can you tell we had fun?
- Sneak peak because I'm so excited :) Heather was ...
- Amber is one of my good friends from last summer. ...
- Yah for little girls and families! Amy, Logan, Ka...
- FINALLY!So it's been a month, but I finally have A...
- Yes, still no computer. I'm itching so bad to put...
- Well sad news, my computer is still down. It's ki...
- Well, I have lots of pictures to post but I also h...
-
▼
May
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment