Saturday, May 16, 2009

FINALLY!

So it's been a month, but I finally have Amanda's wedding pictures up. My computer has been broken...it's working at the moment, but I have a new one on the way! The day of the wedding it was pouring rain, not ideal but it ended up not being too bad. The flowers were amazing!


Which do you like better?





This is my absolute favorite. Isn't it stunning?





This is one of my favorites :)












These are some of my favorites from the reception.









5 comments:

  1. wow! I really like the one where it was raining! It turned out really pretty! I also really like the shillotte one from below! go stacy go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty, Stacey!

    I especially love the ring pics.

    I think that's really creative and I love that the possibilities are endless with those kind of shots.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rings with the little eggs is best. they're all good, though! and i love how you increased brought out only the red saturation! great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rings with the grass! And also the one you said is your favorite - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the reflection from the rain and the umbrella. These turned out so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Stace! These pictures turned out really good, I love the first one of them walking in the rain. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers