The 4th of July was fun, my family gathered and we played at Sand Hollow for the day. We ended it with a wonderful BBQ at my aunts house and to top things off my sister got engaged.
Then the next weekend my awesome cousin's and I (the original 7) got together and hiked some of the narrows, floated the Virgin River, and had a blast.

It was very hot, about 110 degrees. But it was fun, cool water, beautiful rock, what more could you ask for?

Then my grandparents came from Missouri. I only get to see them every 5 years, so it was fun to laugh and get some more family stories.
Then my best friend in the whole world, Rachel, came home from her mission in Ohio. I missed her very much!
Her family was excited to have her home too!
Then Rachel came down to my house and I took her to Zion's and showed her around my neck of the woods. We shopped, ate lots of yummy food, floated the river, and did lots of talking.
Then I packed up and moved to Provo to look for a new job and find a school to attend. But the fun didn't stop here...
It was my turn to visit her, so I spend a weekend at Willard Lake jet skiing and then we visited Antelope Island. We had a long time to catch up, so we drove and chatted. Rach was an excellent wildlife finder, she found both buffalo and Antelope.
Lake time didn't end, my tan needed one last hoorah. My family met us at Bear Lake where we spent 2 days jet skiing, playing in the water, and eating yummy food.
So I'm job hunting, looking for schools, helping around my aunts house....and always planning the next trip in my head. In fact....I think the next one is in the works, stay tuned.
The summer was filled with fun, lots of fun family memories, giggles, treats, sun, water, and play. Isn't that what life is about? Making memories, making the most of each day? We all have our daily 'to do' lists but really the it's about people and how we treat each other. I sure love my family and friends. Thanks for being in my life and playing with me this summer.
Fun post! Thanks for playing with me too:)
ReplyDeleteAnd me too!
ReplyDeleteAww shucks. You're so cute! You HAVE been a busy little chickie. What's your next trip?? I wanna know.
ReplyDelete